8 Layer Fr4 TG170 PCB Board ENIG Surface Finish Blue Solder Mask Min hole 0.2
HDI PCB is used to reduce size and weight, as well as to enhance the electrical performance of the device. HDI PCB is the best alternative to high-layer-count and expensive standard laminate or sequentially laminated boards. HDI incorporate blind and buried vias that help to save PCB real estate by allowing features and lines to be designed above or below them without making a connection. Many of today's fine pitch BGA and flip-chip component footprints do not allow for running traces between the BGA pads. Blind and buried vias will only connect layers requiring connections in that area.
Where does the resin material come from in ABIS?
Most of them are from Shengyi Technology Co., Ltd. (SYTECH), who has been the world's second-largest CCL manufacturer in terms of sales volume, from 2013 to 2017. We established long-term relations of cooperation since 2006. The FR4 resin material (Model S1000-2, S1141, S1165, S1600) are mainly used for making single and double-sided printed circuit boards as well as multi-layer boards. Here comes details for your reference.
- For FR-4: Sheng Yi, King Board, Nan Ya, Polycard, ITEQ, ISOLA
- For CEM-1 & CEM 3: Sheng Yi, King Board
- For High Frequency : Sheng Yi
- For UV Cure: Tamura, Chang Xing ( * Available colour : Green) Solder for Single Side
- For Liquid Photo: Tao Yang, Resist (Wet Film)
- Chuan Yu ( * Available colours : White, Imaginable Solder Yellow, Purple, Red, Blue, Green, Black)
Rigid PCB Manufacturing Capacity
ABIS experienced in making special materials for rigid PCB, such as: CEM-1/CEM-3, PI, High Tg, Rogers, PTEF, Alu/Cu Base, etc. Below is a brief overview FYI.
Advantage Of PCB Printed Circuit Board
• Strict product liability, taking IPC-A-160 standard
• Engineering pretreatment before production
• Production process control (5Ms)
• 100% E-test, 100% visual inspection, including IQC, IPQC, FQC, OQC
• 100% AOI inspection, including X-ray, 3D microscope and ICT
• High-voltage test, impedance control test
• Micro section, soldering capacity, thermal stress test, shocking test