|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
|Certification:||ISO14001, ISO9001, UL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum package, carton package|
|Delivery Time:||7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, D/P, D/A, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||60,000sqm per month|
|Product Name:||Flex PCB||PCB Base Material:||TG135|
|Layer:||1,2,4,6||PCB Surface Finishing:||ENIG|
|Contouring:||Advanced Laser Cutting||Min. Line Width:||3mil/3mil|
|Testing:||100%E-Testing, PCB Flying Test, AOI, X-RAY, PCBA Funtion Test/Electronic Test||Application:||Computers, Communications And Consumer Electronics|
|Service:||24 Hours||Special RFQ:||No|
TG135 Flexible PCB Board,
ENIG Flexible PCB Board,
FPC Prototype Multi layer PCB
Our company has about 1100 workers and two PCB workshops with about 50000 square meters.
Our products are mostly used in the field of Industrial Control, Telecommunication, Automotive products, Medical, Consumer, Security, and others.
What are Strengths about FPC?
The stablity and repeatable flexibility are helpful for special forms of electronic assembly that can be designed into 3D structures to reduction Interconnection, downsizing weight. Moreover, some flexible materials can create pads or window by laser or chemical etch, which can be used for the application of two-sided assembly of single-layer copper foil.
What is the PCB Fabrication of Flex PCB?
Weight and Size
1. Small packaging size and a lightweight and compact circuit board solution due to the absence of connecting components. The lightweight design also helps to significantly reduce the overall weight of your device as a whole, making it best suited for smart and portable devices.
2. These flexible solutions are best suited in places where other PCBs may not be ideal, thus opening up the possibilities. They can also be folded and physically manipulated to fit into the nooks and crannies of your electronic gadget.
1. It allows you to manufacture your board according to the electronic product or device you are aiming to make instead of having to manipulate the device based on the specifications of the PCB.
2. The polyimide material used to manufacture these flexible circuits makes them much better suited for high-temperature applications operating at values below -200 degrees or above 400 degrees Celsius.
3. They are also highly resistant to chemicals, radiation, and ultraviolet rays.
What certificate does ABIS have?
We have ISO14001, ISO9001, UL, cUL, and TS16949. You can see more in our company profile.
What capacity does ABIS have?
|Raw material||FR-4, High TG FR-4, PTFE, Aluminum Base, Cu base. Rogers, etc|
|Layer||1 Layer-20 Layer|
|Insulation Layer Thickness||0.075mm--5.00mm|
|Min.hole size||0.1mm (drilling hole)|
|Max. Board size||1200mm*600mm|
|Out Layer Copper Thickness||18um--350um|
|Inner Layer Copper Thickness||17um--175um|
|NPTH Hole Tolerance||+/- 0.075mm|
|PTH hole Tolerance||+/-0.05mm|
|Surface finished||HASL, ENIG, Chem. Tin, Flash Gold, OSP, Gold finger|
|Solder Mask Type||LPI|
Contact Person: Ryan
Address: 4113-4116# A Area, HSST PARK, BAO'AN District, Shenzhen, China
Factory Address:9 Builing 3 Floor Lisheng Park QiaoTangRd, TangWei Fuyong Town, Shenzhen China.