|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
|Certification:||ISO14001, ISO9001, UL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum package, carton package|
|Delivery Time:||4 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||60,000sqm per month|
|Product Name:||One Stop Service Manufacturer Flex PCB Prototype||PCB Base Material:||TG135|
|Layer:||6||PCB Surface Finishing:||Accept ENIG|
|Solder Mask:||Green For Rigid Board||Silk Screen:||Customization|
|Size:||150mm*400mm||Profile:||Routing And Laser Cutting|
|Min. Line Width:||3mil/3mil||Testing:||100%E-Testing, PCB Flying Test, AOI, X-RAY, PCBA Funtion Test/Electronic Test|
|Application:||Computers, Communications And Consumer Electronics||Service:||24 Hours|
|Special Process:||Yes||Special RFQ:||Yes|
6 Layers Flex Rigid PCB,
Consumer Electronics Flex Rigid PCB,
TG135 flex pcb prototyping
Our company has about 1100 workers and two PCB workshops with about 50000 square meters.
Our products are mostly used in the field of Industrial Control, Telecommunication, Automotive products, Medical, Consumer, Security, and others.
What is Rigid-Flex PCB?
What is the PCB Fabricationof Rigid-Flex PCB?
Weight and Size
1. Small packaging size and a lightweight and compact circuit board solution due to the absence of connecting components. The lightweight design also helps to significantly reduce the overall weight of your device as a whole, making it best suited for smart and portable devices.
2. These flexible solutions are best suited in places where other PCBs may not be ideal, thus opening up the possibilities. They can also be folded and physically manipulated to fit into the nooks and crannies of your electronic gadget.
1. It allows you to manufacture your board according to the electronic product or device you are aiming to make instead of having to manipulate the device based on the specifications of the PCB.
2. The polyimide material used to manufacture these flexible circuits makes them much better suited for high-temperature applications operating at values below -200 degrees or above 400 degrees Celsius.
3. They are also highly resistant to chemicals, radiation, and ultraviolet rays.
What capacity does ABIS have?
|Raw material||FR-4, High TG FR-4, PTFE, Aluminum Base, Cu base. Rogers, etc|
|Layer||1 Layer-20 Layer|
|Insulation Layer Thickness||0.075mm--5.00mm|
|Min.hole size||0.1mm (drilling hole)|
|Max. Board size||1200mm*600mm|
|Out Layer Copper Thickness||18um--350um|
|Inner Layer Copper Thickness||17um--175um|
|NPTH Hole Tolerance||+/- 0.075mm|
|PTH hole Tolerance||+/-0.05mm|
|Surface finished||HASL, ENIG, Chem. Tin, Flash Gold, OSP, Gold finger|
|Solder Mask Type||LPI|
What is your Lead Time?
|Category||Q/T Lead time||Standard Lead Time||Mass Production|
|2 Layers||24hrs||3-4 working days||8-15 working days|
|4 Layers||48hrs||3-5 working days||10-15 working days|
|6 Layers||72hrs||3-6 working days||10-15 working days|
|8 Layers||96hrs||3-7 working days||14-18 working days|
|10 Layers||120hrs||3-8 working days||14-18 working days|
|12 Layers||120hrs||3-9 working days||20-26 working days|
|14 Layers||144hrs||3-10 working days||20-26 working days|
|16-20 Layers||Depends on the specific requirements|
|20+ Layers||Depends on the specific requirements|
Contact Person: Ryan