Polyimide Flexible Printed Circuit Board Flex PCB Manufacturer
Abis Circuits Co. Ltd, established in 2006, Located in Shenzhen, our company has about 1100 workers and two PCB workshops with about 50000 square meters. Our products are mostly used in the field of Industrial Control, Telecommunication, Automotive products, Medical, Consumer, Security, and others.
Now we have passed ISO9001, ISO14001, UL, etc., With constant hard work of our staff and ongoing support from customers both home and abroad, we can provide up to 20 layers, Blind and buried Board, high-precision(Rogers), High TG, Alu-base and flexible boards to our customer with fast turn and high-quality level.
Flexible PCB – Flexible Printed Circuit, referred to as FPC.
A flexible printed circuit can be defined as an outline of conductive traces bonded on a flexible substrate. It is made into conductor circuit patterns using light pattern expose transfer and etching processes on the surface of a flexible substrate.
Flex circuits widely used in mobile phones, cameras and smart wearable’s.
It can better fit wiring capability in spaces than the traditional rigid boards.Flexible circuit boards also have better resistance to high temperatures, shock and vibrations. it has good performance with design challenges such as: unavoidable crossovers, specific impedance requirements, elimination of cross talk, additional shielding and high component density.
- Single-sided flex PCB
- Single-sided flex with dual accesss
- Double-sided flex PCB
- Multi-layer flex PCB
ABIS Flexible PCB Manufacturing Process
Cutting → Drilling → PTH → Electroless Plating → Pretreating → Dry Film Lamination → Position → Exposure → Develop → Pattern Plating → Remove Dry Film → Pretreating → Dry Film Lamination → Position and Exposure → Develop → Etching → Remove Dry Film → Surface Finish → Cover lay Lamination → Lamination → Curing → Immersion Gold → Silkscreen → V-cutting/scoring → Electrical Test → Punching → FQC → Packaging → Shipment
Cutting → Drilling → Dry Film Lamination → Position and Exposure → Develop → Etching → Remove Dry Film → Surface Finish → Coverlay Lamination →Lamination → Curing → Surface Finish → Immersion Gold → Silkscreen → V-cutting/scoring → Electrical Test → Punching → FQC → Packaging → Shipment
ABIS Flexible PCB Manufacturing Capacity
|Max Panel Size
|Min Hole Size
|Min Line Width/Space
Maximum imposition size (single & double panel)
250mm*35mm(only develop test samples)
Maximum imposition size (single panel & double panel no PTH self-drying ink + UV light solid)
|Drilling Hole (Mechanical)
|Finish Hole (Mechanical)
|Diameter Tolerance (Mechanical)
2:1(Minimum aperture 0.1mm)
5:1(Minimum aperture 0.2mm)
8:1(Minimum aperture 0.3mm)
|SMT Mini. Solder Mask Width
|Mini. Solder Mask Clearance
|Impedance Control Tolerance
||ENIG, HASL, Chem. Tin/Sn
PI(0.5mil,1mil,2mil)(Yellow, White, Black)
Solder mask (green, yellow, black...)
||UL, ISO 9001, ISO14001, IATF16949
||Shengyi, ITEQ, Taiyo, etc.
|Monthly production capacity/m²
Small Batch Volum
≤1 sq meter
How ABIS Dealing With Flexible PCB Issues?
The first thing we ensure is the right equipment to produce your board. Next, the staff experienced enough to handle the challenge of manufacturing flexible boards.
- Opening a solder mask or overlay enough-different steps of the process might change how a flexible board looks. Etching and plating can adjust the shape of the PCB, which is why you should ensure that overlay openings are of suitable width.
- Choose the materials carefully, also considering other things, such as size, weight, and reliability of the board.
- Control appropriate proximity of solder joints and bending point – the solder joint should be at the required distance from the bending location. If you put them too close, delamination or broken solder pad may occur.
- Control Solder pad spacing – ABIS ensuring there is enough space between the pads and the conductive traces adjacent to them, so that avoiding lamination loss.
- Following your instructions and desires to the smallest detail.
- Choose the best material for your application and budget.
- Assemble and deliver the board within the specified time frame.
- The pass rate of incoming material above 99.9%, the number of mass rejection rates below 0.01%.
- One-year warranty. if any quality problems, not caused by improper use or man-made, ABIS will replace it one by one.
Packaging & Delivery
ABIS CIRCUITS Company is not only trying to give customers a good product, but also pay attention to offering a complete and safe package. Also, we prepare some personalized services for all the orders.
- PCB: Sealed bag, Anti-static bags, Suitable carton.
- PCBA: Antistatic foam bags, Anti-static bags, Suitable carton.
- Customized Packaging: The carton outside will be printed the name of the customer address, mark, the customer needs to specify the destination and other information.
- For small package, we advise to choose by Express or DDU service is the quickest way.
- For heavy package, the best solution is by sea transportation.
- Support Express · Sea freight · Land freight · Air freight
-Accepted Delivery Terms
FOB, CIF, EXW, FCA, CPT, DDP, DDU, Express Delivery, DAF
--Accepted Payment Currency
USD, EUR, CNY.
-Accepted Payment Type
T/T, PayPal, Western Union.
Quotation from ABIS
To ensure an accurate quote, be sure to include the following information for your project:
- Complete GERBER files including the BOM list
- Turn time
- Panelization Requirements
- Materials Requirements
- Finish requirements
Your custom quote will be delivered in just 2-24 hours, depending on the design complexity.
Please keep us informed for any interests!
ABIS cares every your order even 1 piece!