• Strict product liability, taking IPC-A-160 standard
• Engineering pretreatment before production
• Production process control (5Ms)
• 100% E-test, 100% visual inspection, including IQC, IPQC, FQC, OQC
• 100% AOI inspection, including X-ray, 3D microscope and ICT
• High-voltage test, impedance control test
• Micro section, soldering capacity, thermal stress test, shocking test
• In-house PCB production
• No minimum order quantity and free sample
• Focus on low to medium volume production
• Quick and on-time delivery
Q1: How can I get a quotation:
. Please send gerber file with format: .PCB / .P-CAD / .DXP / .Gerber
Q2: Can you manufacture my PCBs from a picture file?
. Could you please provide a sample?
Q3: Do you have PCB in stock?
. Most of our PCB board are customized, which according to Gerber file.
. ABIS has samples in stock that could be sent to you for quality checking always.
Q4: What board manufacturer do you use for FR4?
. Main Suppliers(FR4): Kingboard (Hong Kong), NanYa (Taiwan), and Shengyi (China).
Q5: Will my PCB files be checked?
. Checked within 12 hours. Once Engineer's question and working file be approved, production will start.
Q6: What do you require in order to produce an assembly quotation?
. Bill of materials (BOM) detailing:
a), manufacturers parts numbers,
b), components suppliers' parts number (e.g. Digi-key, Mouser, RS )
c), PCBA sample photos if possible.